When it comes to tile and grout cleaning it is relatively easy to clean tiles that have a smooth surface. But most people for safety measures install non slippery tiles. Non-slippery tiles have a granular, or matte finish. This creates friction between the foot and the tiles when there is water on the floor.
Generally speaking, non-slippery tiles should always be preferred over glossy tiles but one con of such tiles is that they are very difficult to clean. The dirt sets in between the indentations on the tiles.
Here is How You Should Get Non Slippery Tile Cleaning on Your Floors Done:
Things You Will Need To Clean Non Slippery Tile :
- Long handled floor scrub brush
- Short bristled brush
- A commercially available cleaning agent with oxalic acid
Procedure to Clean Non Slippery Tile:
- Wet the entire surface to be cleaned with water. You do not want to flood anything, so make sure to not spill more water than needed.
- Sweep with a long bristled brush to wipe off any loose debris.
- Sprinkle powdered form of cleaning agent with oxalic acid onto the wet floor. The wet floor will the cleaning agent to seep into the surface of the tiles.
- Do not start scrubbing as soon as you sprinkle the cleaning agent on the tiles. Let it stay for 5-10 minutes. While this is happening make sure the floor does not dry.
- After 5-10 minutes start brushing the floor with a long brush, for areas that have rust, or other stubborn stains you can use a short brush.
- If you find more stubborn stains that do not come off easy apply more of the cleaning agent.
- Use a wiper to remove water to the gutter.
- Now dry the floor with a towel.
Other Points That You Need To Take Care Of Before Non Slippery Tile and Grout Cleaning
Although mostly all commercially available cleaning agents have been tested and been declared safe for use on floor tiles and grout it is always advisable to them first on an inconspicuous spot on the tiles.
To make cleanup easier, ensure the floor is wet before you add Bar Keepers Friend. The water will help keep it from seating in the texture of the tile.
Toms also provide Carpet Cleaning Services in Melbourne and also in below-mentioned suburbs
Carpet Cleaning Berwick
Carpet Cleaning Blackburn
Carpet Cleaning Brighton
Carpet Cleaning Burnley
Carpet Cleaning Clyde
Carpet Cleaning Doncaster
Carpet Cleaning Ferntree Gully
Carpet Cleaning Frankston
Carpet Cleaning Keilor
Carpet Cleaning Kerrimuir
Carpet Cleaning Malvern
Carpet Cleaning Surrey Hills
Carpet Cleaning Warrandyte